AFL Round 11
|Brisbane Lions||Hawthorn Hawks|
NAME: Brisbane Lions – Hawthorn Hawks
DATE: June 1, 2019
TIME: 09:25 UTC
VENUE: The Gabba, Brisbane , Australia
My prediction to the match Lions vs Hawks
It was hard to pick last bet of the Round 11, but I think it will be value pick on the distance.
Both teams are 3-2 in the last 5 matches, but I can say that Hawks had much stronger teams in the last 5 (Power, Tigers, GWS and Demons) and 1 match against outsider – Carlton Blues.
It will be very important match for both teams because both teams are very close to the 8th place and next 4 points will be very important to reach top 8 in the end of the season.
Brisbane Lions Ins and Outs
Ben Keays (IN)
Nick Robertson (IN)
Rhys Mathieson (IN)
Archie Smith (IN)
Oscar Mclnerney (OUT)
Josh Walker (OUT)
Mitchel Hinge (OUT)
Ryan Lester (OUT)
Hawthorn Hawks Ins and Outs for round 11
Mitchell Lewis (IN)
Isaac Smith (IN)
Jack Scrimshaw (OUT)
Harry Morrison (OUT)
- Brisbane have not won three in a row against Hawthorn since 2004.
- In the last ten meetings between these two sides, all but one match has seen one team kick 100 points or more.
- Hawthorn are 0-2 when starting as the away underdog this year.
My prediction and pick
I think it will be 50/50 game or Hawks will win the match, because they have good motivation and squad for it.
My bet: Hawthorn Hawks to win the match with asian handicap +7.5 points with odds 1.91 in Bet365.
How to watch video livestream (free and legal)
If you want to watch this match absolutely free of charge, without adds and legal, simply follow the next steps:
- Step 1 - Register for free 1xbet using this link, no deposit required. But if you will make deposit, you can get up to $100 welcome bonus now!
- Step 2 - Scroll through the list of the covered sports events and find this match in events list
- Step 3 - Watch the game add free on your PC, Mac, iPhone or Android